Solitec are a manufacturer of materials handling equipment for the dry bulk solids processing industry, supplying the petrochemical, pharmaceutical, food, aggregates sectors etc.
Due to our growth, we have a new position with the main role to include:-
- Analysing and interpreting customer enquiries / request for quotations (RFQ’s).
- Producing engineering and equipment solutions.
- Compiling project cost estimates.
- Preparing and submitting sales quotations.
- Engaging in communications with customers prior to and after order placement.
- Ensuring equipment is manufactured and supplied in accordance with industry regulations and project specifications.
- A good understanding of materials handling equipment, from both technical and manufacturing aspects, (screw conveyors, mixers, belt conveying, metering feeders, discharging aids).
- Able to interpret contract documentation, both commercially and technically
- Mechanical Engineering qualification.
- Some knowledge and broad understanding of electrical engineering and control engineering would be advantageous.
- A good all-rounder with the ability to also assist contract engineering management.
- Being IT literate and conversant with Microsoft Office software and AutoCAD.
- Work within a team and alone as and when required.
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
Strictly NO AGENCIES
Copyright Solitec Engineering Limited