Due to our growth, we have a new position with the main role to include:-
- Planning manufacturing and inspection activities for the timely execution of contracts.
- Overseeing manufacturing and production processes within a busy fabrication, welding, including package building in a machining environment.
- Assisting with ‘Quality’ and ‘Health & Safety’ implementation, including the establishment and implementation of safe systems of work, risk assessments and method statements related to all aspects of production activities.
- Monitoring all productivity levels and output standards and quality control requirements.
- Providing advice to the design teams in the production of detail drawings, as required, together with pre-production checking.
- Maintaining and implementing of all the company’s procedures, good working practices and policies, including health and safety, environment and ISO 9001:2015 quality requirements/expectations.
- Managing and coordinating the raising of bills of material and purchase requisitions for materials, parts and equipment, whilst liaising closely with the design drawing offices and project teams in accordance with company procedures.
- Creating and executing daily, weekly, monthly and annual production schedules
- Striving to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Recruiting, supervising, motivating and developing production staff. Keeping up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- You will be self-motivated with a desire to set high standards of work performance for yourself and others.
- You will be a team player and have the ability to work using your own initiative.
- positive outlook and ‘can do’ approach to tasks is essential.
Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
We encourage early application as we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if suitable candidates are found. If you would like further information, then please complete the contact form.
CLOSING DATE: 27 May 2022
Strictly NO AGENCIES
Copyright Solitec Engineering Limited